Hi, and welcome to the Air Travel Companion blog.
Through our blogs, we hope to give you an idea of who we are, what we do at Air Travel Companion, and how we can help you or your loved ones.
For many of us, air travel can be daunting or stressful. But when the need or desire for air travel arises, how can we make air travel easy for ourselves or our loved ones?
This is where Air Travel Companion can help.
We have travel companions who can accompany you on your journey, and take responsibility for all the stresses you experience with air travel. At Air Travel Companion, our flight companions are friendly, caring, experienced in air travel and travel assistance, and qualified in health care. With one of our travel companions by your side every step of the way, you will quickly feel at ease and be able to enjoy (rather than dread) your journey.
Who can Air Travel Companion help?
We can help anyone who is in need of, or looking for, a travel companion. We have years of experience accompanying:
- people of all ages from minors to seniors
- people with medical needs, whether it’s an injury or illness
- people with flight anxiety
- people travelling on their own or with family or friends
- people travelling domestically or internationally
What other services does Air Travel Companion provide?
We tailor our services to meet your needs, wishes and the particulars of your journey.
As part of our service, we:
- are contactable 24/7
- help you with your travel arrangements
- accompany you from the start to the end of your journey, including:
- arrange your check-in at the airport
- assist you with airport security and flight boarding
- provide you with company and assistance during the flight, and during any stop-overs along the way
- assist you with baggage collection
- help you find your hotel or meet up with your family, friends or colleagues at your final destination
If you require medical assistance during the journey, we provide the following additional services:
- liaise with your primary care physician about your medical travel needs
- monitor your fitness for travel
- obtain written medical clearance for your travel
- organise any medical equipment for the journey, including oxygen and wheelchair
- arrange pre-boarding and boarding assistance with the airline
- administer in-flight treatment as prescribed by your primary care physician
That’s it from us for now.
We are always available to answer queries or have a chat, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Air Travel Companion